A little advice to men posting photos on a dating service … don’t pose wearing a wife-beater T-shirt, while holding up a fish (bigger is not better) with your pit bull Sparky nearby. I heard someone say he was depressed… Continue Reading →
My mustache recently had its 30th birthday so I whacked it. The logic for doing so, like the hair, was a little gray and fuzzy. When my upper lip was visible, I immediately remembered why I covered it for so… Continue Reading →
• Images burned into my brain … tan leisure suit, flowered shirt, white belt and shoes … white suit, spread collar shirt … Jeez doctor, tell me I never did that, even for a day.
• Doctor … Sure, OK, you never did that … pay on your way out and next week, let’s try to move you out of the seventies.
• Calamari dipped in batter, fried in oil, and … Continue Reading →
• Nomination for the most influential person in our lives? … Whoever gave us our last haircut leaving high school … Most of us were so impressed we’ve kept the style forever.
• I so admire people who are naturally positive … I spend too much time in a snit trying to buy into that up-beat s— …
• When did my swagger become a waddle?… a swaddle? … Continue Reading →