A little advice to men posting photos on a dating service … don’t pose wearing a wife-beater T-shirt, while holding up a fish (bigger is not better) with your pit bull Sparky nearby. I heard someone say he was depressed… Continue Reading
My mustache recently had its 30th birthday so I whacked it. The logic for doing so, like the hair, was a little gray and fuzzy. When my upper lip was visible, I immediately remembered why I covered it for so… Continue Reading
• Images burned into my brain … tan leisure suit, flowered shirt, white belt and shoes … white suit, spread collar shirt … Jeez doctor, tell me I never did that, even for a day.
• Doctor … Sure, OK, you never did that … pay on your way out and next week, let’s try to move you out of the seventies.
• Calamari dipped in batter, fried in oil, and … Continue Reading
• Nomination for the most influential person in our lives? … Whoever gave us our last haircut leaving high school … Most of us were so impressed we’ve kept the style forever.
• I so admire people who are naturally positive … I spend too much time in a snit trying to buy into that up-beat s— …
• When did my swagger become a waddle?… a swaddle? … Continue Reading
The most powerful person in our criminal justice system is the District Attorney. Due to the great power and responsibility entrusted to the District Attorney, it is imperative for the District Attorney to possess integrity and judgment. If the District Attorney does not possess these qualities, serious problems will exist in the criminal justice system and public trust will be lost.
Shasta County has serious problems … Continue Reading
Q: I ate the free lunch with complimentary beverage, bought the timeshare in Arizona and am having buyer’s remorse. Can I get out of the contract? A: No. You can’t give it back. There are softer, cuddlier answers but they… Continue Reading