On Sunday, 08/21/2011, at 0351 hours (3:51 a.m.) Medford Police Officers responded to a reported fight at 430 S. Columbus Avenue involving 15-20 subjects with weapons. The weapons reported to having been used were knives, bats, and clubs.
Arriving officers found several subjects fleeing the area. Witnesses stated that they believed the fight started over some “disrespectful” words said to a female.
No serious injuries were suffered by any of the involved individuals. Suspected weapons were seized.
Lodged at the Jackson County Jail on suspicion of Riot and Disorderly Conduct were:
- Juvenal Adan Vega: 25 y.o.a., of Medford (recent arrests on 7/08/11, 5/22/11, 4/25/11, 3/01/11, 2/04/11, 1/18/11, and 1/08/11.)
- Adrian Alex Enriquez: 18 y.o.a., of Medford
- Everado Enriquez: 34 y.o.a., of Medford
- Additionally, lodged at the Jackson County Jail on suspicion of Disorderly Conduct was:
- 3/22/11) Miranda Lynn Paredes: 31 y.o.a., of Medford (recent arrest on
The investigation is still continuing.
A News Cafe, founded in Shasta County by Redding, CA journalist Doni Greenberg, is the place for people craving local Northern California news, commentary, food, arts and entertainment. Views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of anewscafe.com.