Newest numbers from Shasta County Health & Human Services.
Latest information about #COVID19 in #ShastaCounty.
INCIDENT FACTS AND SUMMARY:
Total Confirmed Cases: 9,127
Confirmed Cases Friday 1/8/2021, and Saturday 1/9/2021: 163 Friday, 47 Saturday
Negative Tests Friday 1/8/2020 and Saturday 1/9/2021: 3,408
Negative Tests To Date: 115,607
Total Tests to Date: 124,734
Currently Hospitalized in Shasta County: 49
Currently in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU): 8
Available ICU Capacity: 27.5%
In Isolation: 622 (estimate)
Active Cases: 671 (estimate)
Released from Isolation to Date: 8,355
Total Deaths: 101
• We had 210 cases on Friday and Saturday, including 85 men and 125 women:
– 6 children under age 13
– 10 teenagers
– 35 people in their 20s
– 38 people in their 30s
– 25 people in their 40s
– 29 people in their 50s
– 27 people in their 60s
– 21 people in their 70s
– 10 people in their 80s
– 9 people over age 89
• We are sorry to report 2 deaths today. They are a woman in her 60s and a woman in her 70s.
• At this time, vaccination is available to people in Phase 1a, Tiers 1 and 2, and more groups will be added to the list as more vaccine is received. This information changes frequently, and we will share changes in these daily incident updates as they arise. Learn more at www.ShastaReady.org; click on “Vaccinations.”
• Shasta County’s free state testing sites still have lots of availability, and Public Health encourages people to be tested. Go to lhi.care/covidtesting to make an appointment at Shasta College, the Boggs Building (2420 Breslauer Way) or the Senior Center (2290 Benton Drive). Saturday appointments are available at the Boggs Building and Senior Center.
• The deadline for the state’s Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program has been extended. The $500 million program covers a wide range of expenses incurred as a result of the pandemic. Grants range from $5,000 to $25,000. Applications are now due Jan. 13. Learn more at www.CAReliefgrant.com.