Cancelled due to COVID19 concerns
The Whole Earth and Watershed Festival is an annual, community-wide celebration of Earth Day featuring activities, exhibits, Live Music Fest on 2 stages, films, artists, and local food that will delight and inspire people of all ages. This annual event demonstrates our commitment as individuals and as a community to work together for the health and livability of the north state region and our planet.
Now in its 14th year, The Festival features over 150 outstanding Exhibitors including businesses, non-profits, government agencies, community groups, local artists, and educational organizations. Each year, the event organizers actively seek new exhibitors from our north state region and beyond to give attendees the broadest possible exposure to innovative ideas and products.
This year, the Festival will join the global celebration marking the 50th anniversary of Earth Day with a special exhibit called the Earth Day Pavilion. This large tent will house an interactive exhibit for attendees to experience. It will be focused on the 2020 Earth Day theme of addressing climate change and will highlight the innovative and positive projects currently planned or underway in the north state region that demonstrate our commitment to lowering our CO2 emissions across many sectors and the adaptations needed to ensure a healthy community and planet.
The 2020 Festival Highlights include:
- Over 150 Exhibitors with activities and giveaways highlighting healthy living, building healthy communities, and restoring a healthy planet
- A wide variety of local food vendors and a local craft beer and wine offer excellent choices for everyone!
- Special Groundwater Workshop and Community Film Festival will take place in the Community Room
- Live Music Fest on 2 stages: Our “Music Festival within the Festival” with nationally touring headliner bands as well as critically acclaimed local musicians
- The popular Eco Fashion Show will showcase local designers in the categories of upcycling and trashion
- Incredible children’s activities in the Whole Earth Children’s Zone
- Engaging STEM+Arts Activities for kids and teens in the S.T.E.A.M Tents
- A climbing wall open for all ages; Zorb challenge course; and a petting zoo
- The Whole Earth Walk About where you get the chance to win prizes just by walking around!
- A special “Bus-Ta-Move” Bus Exhibit highlights new transit options
- And a FREE RABA Shuttle from the downtown terminal (LOTS OF PARKING) and City Hall runs all day