The Whole Earth and Watershed Festival is an annual community-wide celebration of Earth Day with activities for all ages offering insightful information about healthy and sustainable living, renewable energy/energy saving options and products, natural resource conservation, re-purposing, local artists and music, community advocates, innovators and Fair Trade products and so much more. This regional Festival will celebrate its 11th year this year on Saturday April 22, 2017 with over 130 Exhibitors and approx. 5,000 attendees expected. The Festival provides a unique platform for businesses, non-profits, educational organizations, and government/community agencies to showcase their efforts in 3 areas: promoting healthy living; building heathy communities; restoring a healthy planet.
The Festival description:
- Giveaways and information from our outstanding Exhibitors who encompass a wide range of topics, products, and services relating to healthy living, healthy communities and a healthy planet
- Whole Earth Children’s Zone filled with numerous hand’s-on activities for kids and their parents
- STEAM Tent: Showcasing several hand’s-on activities especially for teens and adults
- Presentation Tent offers special presentations on a variety of subjects throughout the day.
- The Miracle Mile Stage featuring talented bands and musicians sponsored by Redding’s independent label, Miracle Mile Records including HEADLINER ACT: The Brother’s Comatose
- The Community Stage features impressive performances by talented local students and musicians
- Chance to win prizes all day long
- Variety of artwork by local artists
- Delicious food from local restaurants and craft beer from local breweries
- Shasta Growers Farmer’s Market
- FREE Guarded Bike Corral and RABA free shuttle services
- Whole Earth Hustle: a 5k community fun run/walk benefitting 2 local trail groups
RABA and the Festival Organizers are once again sponsoring a Free Ride Day on April 22nd on all routes-all day with pick-ups at both the downtown RABA Terminal
For more information as well as Exhibitor and Sponsor forms, please visit the website: www.wholeearthandwatershedfestival.org