1. Avatar Troy Hawkins says:

Halliwell House

1329 Prescott Street, San Francisco, CA

TV series: Charmed

(Warner Bros.B/1998+)

The charming Victorian house where Prue, Paige, Piper & Phoebe lived in the TV series "CHARMED" is located at 1329 Carroll Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90026 about a mile northeast of a downtown area in Echo Park called Angelino Heights.

The house can also be seen in the 1982 music video "THRILLER," as Michael Jackson is chased by ghouls through a neighborhood of old Victorian homes.

Hocus Pocus

• Avatar Ursula says:

Troy! Oh! I like this!

If I had to pick a home, I would say it would have to be Micheal's ware house on the water from "Burn Notice". With warehouse's there are so many possibilities. It would be a perfect place to invite Artists to hang out and create!

2. Barbara Rice Barbara Rice says:

Maurice Minnifield's log cabin in "Northern Exposure."

3. Avatar Jonessa says:

Jessica Fletcher's house in "Murder She Wrote".

4. Avatar Barbara Stone says:

Charlie's Malibu house on Two and a Half Men ~ love the views and the spanish-style architecture and tile.

5. Avatar Barbara Stone says:

OOH! Then I could be Malibu Barbie! LOL

6. Avatar Ann Webber says:

Probably something like Beaver Cleaver's house. Simple but full of love.

7. Avatar Erin Friedman says:

Going way back for this one – The house of my dreams is "Gull Cottage" – the beautiful, haunted seaside residence of "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir." And as long as we are dreaming, I'd like the ghost to be played by George Clooney, please. Thank you.

8. Avatar Kelly Brewer says:

The Ponderosa.

9. Avatar Grammalyn says:

Ann stole my idea! Sheesh – I want to live at Beaver's house, and I want June to take care of me. I would settle for the Nelson's old house, and Harriet would do all the work. Perfect plan. I would just read, garden, eat, and eat, and eat.