1. Avatar Erin Friedman says:

My kids have been pestering me for my Wish List and the only thing on it is the new Lyle Lovett CD. But what I really want is three days off in a row . And, yay, Santa! I know I'm getting it.

2. Avatar Anita says:

A LCD flat screen TV . Our TV just went "on the fritz". Husband THINKS he can fix it and ordered parts. I am hoping they fail …LOL ..Come on Santa help me out here.

3. Avatar Loves to Eat says:

I dislike bragging but my Christmas list is composed of merely giving thanks for everything I have. I don't need or want any material things this year. I hope to share what I do have with the less fortunate and wish for peace for all.

4. Avatar Gay says:

Spending time with my family and I get two full days with them all.

5. Avatar Viki says:

Well, I actually already got what was on my wish list……a new washer and dryer. I think mine were from like the stone age or something!

Other than that, I just want my children to all be happy, no matter what direction their life takes them, I just want them to be happy.

Life is good Santa; we have a home, food in our bellies, and a lot of love…….you can't ask for much more than that!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

6. Avatar Steve Fischer says:

For years my dad has said, "A kind word and a touch of the hand."
    I've gotten to where I understand that.