Occupation: Businesswoman/District Rep. for Senator Brian Dahle
“I believe knowledge is power and power is with the people. I value service, leadership, and integrity and will be a voice of the people to the government and government to the people bringing transparency, accountability, and the peoples’ empowerment.
As your City Councilwoman, I will listen, respond, and connect you to the right people for solutions. My work advocating for constituents navigating CA’s bureaucratic agencies provides valuable insight into citizens’ concerns and who can solve them. As a fiscal conservative, I will promote innovative solutions to homelessness, safety, and the greater vision of Redding. I will hold city departments accountable as they serve citizens, encouraging transparency with the public.
Oftentimes we feel powerless when we don’t know where to go for help or that help exists. I will work to close that gap for the benefit of our citizens and local government. As a solutionist, I value responsiveness and connection and am available to meet with anyone. Learn more at VoteTenessa.com or call me at (530) 255-4033.”
Endorsements (visit Facebook for expanded list, quotes)
- Council Member Julie Winter
- Council Member Erin Resner
- Mayor Kristen Schreder
- District Attorney Stephanie Bridgett
- Deputy DA Lucky Jesrani
- Sheriff Michael Johnson
- Shasta County Association of Realtors
- Supervisor Mary Rickert
- Supervisor Joe Chimenti
- Shasta Vote
Videos, forums, online promotions
Let’s make Redding a thriving city
Facebook campaign page
League of Women Voter forum
Greater Redding Chamber of Commerce forum
Shasta Environmental Alliance forum
What makes America unique? Rights from God
Chamber of Commerce video
- Host public forums on key issues
- Help citizens advocate for their ideas
- Advocate for business friendly and economically sustainable decisions that promote strategic growth
- Serve as a bridge between citizens and government
- Promote proactive transparency by all City departments
- Host ‘“council walks” to check in with local businesses
- Hold office hours. Will start now. Schedule a meeting.
Audette’s visionary leadership
- Collaboration: Work to develop solutions through public-private partnerships of visionaries, creatives, builders, and city leaders.
- Fiscal Responsibility: As a fiscal conservative, will prioritize spending that provides the necessary services and infrastructure, while making strategic decisions that maximize private investment’s success.
- Empowered Citizenry: Will restore the voice of the people in local government.
Regarding the Civic Auditorim/Redding Rodeo grounds: “I was excited to see that there was some type of dreaming and thinking what that could actually be. I didn’t support the sale or the lease.
What I supported was actually going through the surplus property process to figure out if that’s what we actually wanted to do. And that was the next phase of that. The surplus property act is very confusing. So we’ve swung at that twice and missed.”