Do you appreciate posts like this? We'd welcome your support as a subscriber. Sincerely, publisher Doni Chamberlain
Latest numbers from Shasta County Health & Human Services.
COVID-19 INCIDENT UPDATE: February 3, 2021
Statistics from February 2, 2021
INCIDENT FACTS AND SUMMARY
Total Confirmed Cases: 10,524
Hospitalized in Shasta County: 18
In Isolation: 282 (estimate)
Active Cases: 300 (estimate)
Confirmed Cases Tuesday: 68
Currently in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU): 1
Available Regional ICU Capacity: 24.4%
Released from Isolation to Date: 10,071
Negative Tests Tuesday: 443
Number of Tests in the Past 14 Days (+ and -): 7,508
Total Tests: 141,570
• We had 68 cases Tuesday, including 28 men and 40 women:
– 6 children under age 13
– 5 teenagers
– 9 people in their 20s
– 7 people in their 30s
– 10 people in their 40s
– 12 people in their 50s
– 14 people in their 60s
– 2 people in their 70s
– 3 people in their 80s
• We are sorry to report 3 deaths today. They were a man in his 50s, a man in his 60s and a woman in her 70s.
• This report includes a weekly update to our total case numbers, as we have been conducting case
investigations to correct reported cases that were duplicates or out-of-county records.
• How can I get my vaccine? Click the blue oval, “Tell me when it’s my turn,” and complete the short survey. Public Health will contact you when they have an appointment available. It may be several weeks.
• If you received your first COVID-19 vaccination during the mass vaccination clinic on January 16 in Redding, you may receive your second dose on Saturday, February 13, at the Shasta District Fairgrounds in Anderson. This will be a drive-through clinic. To ensure efficiency and minimize wait times, please arrive as follows:
Last name Time
A-G 10:00-11:30 a.m.
H-M 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
N-S 1:00-2:30 p.m.
T-Z 2:30-4:00 p.m.
You must bring your CDC immunization card that shows the date of your first vaccination. Only people who received their first vaccine on January 16 will be admitted. If you are unable to make it to this clinic, please visit ShastaReady.org and click on “Vaccinations,” then “Vaccine options” to find another clinic.