Total Confirmed Cases: 36
Confirmed Cases Today: 0
Total Tests to Date: 4427
In Isolation: 4
In Quarantine: 18
Total Deaths: 4
Negative Public / Private Lab Tests: 4391
Total Hospitalized (Current & Released): 8
Current Hospitalized: 0
• Shasta County has no new positive cases today.
• Effective today, places of worship are now allowed to open for in-person services (with modifications). This guidance is at www.ShastaReady.org; click on “Roadmap to Recovery – Reopening Toolkit” and scroll to “What can open now?”
• The state is expected to announce tomorrow that hair salons and barber shops will be allowed to open (with modifications) for haircuts in counties with variances, including Shasta County. Guidance will be posted on www.ShastaReady.org when it becomes available.
• The state has also allowed opening of retail malls throughout California, but this was already allowed in Shasta County because of its variance.
• Be a smart consumer! Go to www.ShastaReady.org, click on “Roadmap to Recovery” and select “For Consumers” to find a checklist that helps us all know what to look for when deciding which businesses to visit.
Live maps: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map
Unified Command Agencies: Shasta County Health and Human Services Agency, CalFire, Shasta County Sheriff
City of Redding
City of Anderson
City of Shasta Lake
Mercy Medical Center Redding
Shasta Regional Medical Center
Redding Rancheria Tribal Health Center
Shasta Community Health Center
Mountain Valleys Health Centers
Mayers Memorial Hospital District