Do you appreciate posts like this? We'd welcome your support as a subscriber. Sincerely, publisher Doni Chamberlain
As a preventative measure to keep our north state community safe, and in adherence to federal, state, and local health guidelines, the North State Symphony has cancelled all concerts and events through the end of our 2019-20 season. Details on ticket donations and refunds are below.
Chico concert ticket holders:
- Donate your tickets to NSS – available through Sunday, March 29. Click here to donate your tickets.
- Request a gift certificate to a future performance. Click here to contact the University Box Office for details.
- New details! Tickets will be automatically refunded to all patrons after Sunday, March 29. Patrons who…
- Purchased tickets online: Will receive a refund back to your credit or debit card.
- Purchased tickets in person or by phone: Will receive a gift certificate or credit on your account.
Redding concert ticket holders:
- All patrons will automatically receive a ticket refund from the Cascade Theatre.
Red Bluff concert ticket holders:
Tehama Concert Series | (530) 727-8727 | membership@
- Members of the Tehama Concert Series will be contacted directly regarding ticketing and programming details.
We encourage our patrons and friends, as you are able, to consider making a gift to the North State Symphony during this unprecedented time. Your support of arts and cultural organizations like us ensures our ability to serve the north state in the weeks and months ahead – whether live in the concert hall, or digitally in the comfort of your home. Thank you for supporting your orchestra!