The former Oregon Street Antique Mall in Redding will feature its final pop-up shop of this month Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 1261 Oregon Street in Redding next door to Woody’s Brewing Company.
Shoppers can expect an eclectic array of retail offerings, ranging from two woodworkers and one glass-blower, to a micro coffee-roaster, lavender farmer and honey-producer to a variety of sellers displaying vintage and hand-crafted items.
(Discloser: ANC publisher Doni Chamberlain shares a booth with sister Shelly Shively and friend Sue Kesner, where Chamberlain sells vintage items, as well as baked goods prepared in Sizzles Commerical Kitchen.)
The pop-up will be open Oct. 25, Oct. 26 and Oct. 27 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and subsequent months will also feature two weekends – six days each.
The October pop-up includes the following vendors:
• Lighting: Mark Vorous, lighting artist
• Wood work: Charlie McClure and Phil Bracken.
• Glass by Ken Scallio
• Coffee by Blake Dorsey, Ancient Fire Micro Coffee Roaster
• She Shed: Shannon Smith
• Lavineyard Lavender Farms: Chen Narnes
• Pine needle baskets and Randy McGinnis CDs: Patty Bay
• Yates Mini Farm: Megan Yates
• Gracie’s Finest: Robin Overstreet
• Linda Justes
• Mo Bender
• Kim Dorsey, coffee-bag satchels and purses
• Ashton Smith
• Jennifer Smith
• Sue Price
• Cindy Emigh
• Terri Vaskis
• Katie Hardy
• Wendy Haywood
• John Little
• Kate Barker
• Rachel Herrera
• Shelly Shively
• Sue Kesner
For more information about current vendors, as well as future pop-ups at 1261 Vintage & Artisans Emporium at 1261 Oregon St., and to learn more about becoming a pop-up vendor, contact manager Mo Bender at 530-941-1401.