Photo from www.pdpics.com
The First Methodist Church – Redding will host a forum and panel on March 20, 2015. The panel will consist of four local persons:
- Rev. Rod Brayfindley, speaking on aspects of gay related passages in the bible.
- Cheri Edwards-Lesbian, living the life of truth.
- Julie Heisler – Transgendering from male to female.
- Dr. Sharon Brisolara – Sociology professor at Shasta College.
Frank Treadway – Moderator
Greg Lawson, local songwriter will sing, ‘God Is Love’.
Short video of gay identical twins who come out to their father on the phone.
LGBT resources, and Q & A.
- Church & Society: An Opportunity To Love Our Lesbian, Gay, Bi & Transgender Community
- Friday, March 20, 2015, 1st United Methodist Church of Redding, 1825 East Street, Redding, CA
- 6:00 – 7:30 pm in the Sanctuary (parking in South Street lot, elevator to 3rd floor)
Sponsored by the Rainbow Family Project of the FUMC. For further information, call 243-2403 OR 241-5003 or email email@example.com
– Press Release