- Do you have concerns about your neighborhood?
- Wonder how code enforcement is handled?
- How does my local fire department work?
- Concerned about the homeless situation in Anderson?
- Do you know who to call about a broken water main after 5 PM?
If you would like to get answers to these questions and more, come to the Anderson Town Hall meeting.
A great panel of local officials will be on-hand to answer your questions. The panel will consist of;
Anderson city manager Jeff Kiser, Anderson community services director Kristen Maze, Anderson chief of police Michael Johnson, Anderson Fire Protection District chief Andy Nichols and SHASCOM director Joy Willis. Council member Susie Baugh will moderate the evening.
“Anderson residents should have the opportunity to get to know local community officials – I want there to be transparency and accessibility in government. A great community is made up of active, involved citizens. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect!” said Baugh.
For more information, contact Susie Baugh at 524-2079 or via email at email@example.com
-from press release