Shasta Orthopaedics announces the opening of its new orthopaedic building at 1255 Liberty St. in downtown Redding. The construction of the state-of-the-art orthopaedic center consolidates under one roof three Redding medical facilities: Shasta Orthopaedics’ main office on West Street, The Shasta Ortho Spine Institute on Old Eureka Way and Liberty Physical Therapy on Redcliff Drive.
The new 56,000-square-foot facility will open June 25, and is the only facility of its kind in the greater Redding area.
More than just a new building, the new orthopaedic center allows patients to be treated by a range of specialists at a single location, and to receive everything from diagnostic services through physical therapy.
Prior to the center’s opening, the diagnosis and treatment of problems often required multiple appointments at different locations. The new center has been specifically designed to provide a higher level of patient care and convenience.
According to the press release: “People who live in the greater Redding area and surrounding Northern California and Southern Oregon communities can have the confidence that they will receive state-of-the-art care in the convenience of a complete facility that is close-to-home.
“A more comprehensive orthopaedic care facility – with the range of subspecialty physicians and on-site services such as physical therapy and MRI – cannot be found throughout the vast region of Upstate California from north of Sacramento to Southern Oregon.”
The new Center will add the following benefits to its patients:
– A new 56,000 square-foot building specifically designed for the utmost in patient care, comfort and convenience
– The greater Redding area’s largest team of Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained orthopedic, back and neck, and sports-medicine specialists will now operate under one roof, further enhancing the opportunities for collaboration
– On-site outpatient procedures, physical therapy, occupational therapy and athletic training, and a designated casting and splinting area.
– The new building offers more complete on-site advanced imaging services, including 2 digital X rays, MRI, C-Arm and fluoroscopy
– People who need minor outpatient procedures can have them right in the procedure suite for non-surgical care including injections and other minor outpatient procedures, saving extra trips and appointments
– Advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies such as EMG and nerve conduction studies will also be available
Shasta Orthopaedics’ new Liberty St. location will consolidate the following facilities:
– Shasta Orthopaedics’ main office at 1238 West St.
– The Shasta Ortho Spine Institute at 2701 Old Eureka Way
– Liberty Physical Therapy at 405 Redcliff Dr.
This new center represents the latest advance in Shasta Orthopaedics’ commitment since 1993 to provide world-class, patient-focused orthopedic care conveniently to our north state communities.
-from press release