CH2M Hill and Critigen are hosting the 2011 Rising Stars Gala on December 17, 2011. The festive evening will include live music, dancing, appetizers, desserts, a no-host bar, live & silent auctions, and gaming.
The Gala benefits science programs at Whiskeytown Environmental School, Schreder Planetarium, and the Clair Hill Scholarship Fund. All proceeds go to student scholarship funds for these programs. Over the last two years, this event has generated funding for over 500 aspiring scientists and engineers.
Please join us at the Market Street Atrium on December 17, 2011. The fun begins at 7 PM and continues until midnight. Tickets are $30, educators pay $15. Guests must be 16 to attend.
- Tickets may be purchased at:
- Shasta County Office of Education located at 1644 Magnolia Ave. Office hours are Mon.-Thurs. 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. and Fridays 7:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (checks only)
- Tops Fresh Market on Eureka Way (formerly Sunset Market).
- On-line at www.brownpapertickets.com
- Contact Diana Dore at CH2MHill (530) 229-3333 or email: Diana.email@example.com
-from press release
A News Cafe, founded in Shasta County by Redding, CA journalist Doni Chamberlain, is the place for people craving local Northern California news, commentary, food, arts and entertainment. Views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of anewscafe.com.