Nor-Cal Think Pink is looking for photos for its 2011-2012 calendar. The group welcomes all entries of pink-themed photos. Winners will be selected by Nor-Cal Think Pink Board Members to be in included in the calendar, which will be distributed to 40,000 women in the North State on Think Pink Day, 2011, as part of the effort to raise awareness of the importance of early detection.
- Deadline to enter is August 15, 2011.
- You may upload as many pictures as you would like to be considered.
- Only one winning picture per person.
- The winning photos will be chosen by the Nor-Cal Think Pink Board of Directors. The winning photos will be published and the photographer acknowledged in the 2010-2011 Breast Health Calendar. The calendar is handed out on Think Pink Day, October 21, 2010, in 40,000 educational bags.
- Photograph Criteria: You must be able to provide a version of the photo that is at least 300 dpi at approximately 8 x 10 inches for print quality.
- Pictures must be appropriate and tasteful. Nor-Cal Think Pink reserves all rights to printing and final decision on publication.
For further questions or information about this photo contest you may visit our website at:
-from press release
A News Cafe, founded in Shasta County by Redding, CA journalist Doni Greenberg, is the place for people craving local Northern California news, commentary, food, arts and entertainment. Views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of anewscafe.com.