Editor's note: If you appreciate posts like this and want ANC to continue publishing similar content, become a paid subscriber for as little as $1.35 a month.
What: Lavender Festival at Tuscan Heights Lavender Gardens
When: Jun 26, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Tuscan Heights Lavender Gardens
12757 Fern Road EAST, Whitmore, CA 96096 (530) 472-3066 www.tuscanheights.net
Cost: $2 per person at the gate – Kids under 10, FREE!
Free parking at Whitmore Post Office, Community Center and the Way Station. Free Park & Ride bus rides from parking lots to and from the Gardens. You’ll enjoy:
* Great DJ music all day with THE CALIFORNIA KID
* Shasta Cascade Viticulture Association Sponsored Wine Tasting and sales. Don’t for get to sample our incredible Lavender Viognier Wine!
* Lavender CRAFTS & U Cut Bundles (pending availability)
* Lavender MASSAGE & ANGEL READINGS with the Celestine Center Diva’s
* Cultural Dance Troup – Traveling Bohemians will perform!
* Herb Gardening classes and a Guest Speaker on Native Plants
* Lavender Oil Distillation and Lavender Gardening Demos
* Lavender TEA and tea cookie tasting party
* NEW – FESTIVAL PHOTO CONTEST SPONSORED BY CROWN CAMERA
** AND A HUGE Garden Gift Shop & PLANT SALE
*** And the BEAUTIFUL Lavender Gardens, with over 25,000 plants to explore! This year our LUNCH MENU is prepared by KATHY’S DELI & Catering. CLICK HERE FOR THE MENU AND PREORDERING. Don’t forget to save room for our delicious Triple Chocolate Lavender Brownies and/or Italian Lavender Ice Cream!
Finally, we are raising money for CANCER RESEARCH – Please support us! BUY A RAFFLE TICKET for a chance to WIN a beautiful Tuscan Heights Lavender Product GIFT BASKET valued at $100! 100% of the money raised will benefit the American Cancer Society.