1. Avatar Troy Hawkins says:

Since I do not make New Years resolutions. I have nothing to fail at.

I do however make promises to myself and set realistic goal.

My vision for my future is to work on a new series of paintings and have them completed by October of this year. I am so going to begin the process of moving my jewelry to larger venues. Museum stores, upscale boutiques world wide and courting high profile clients through a representative. I want to earn a better living thought the sell of my art.

Start the process of buy a second home in which to retire. Somewhere next to the ocean.

2. Avatar Mrs. Beans says:

Wide open…endless possibilities…happiness

3. Avatar Linda says:

prosperous evolution in 2010 with my art!!!! amd A better effort on becoming that for which I want to be towards others!!!!

4. Avatar Linda says:

I really do know how to spell "And" I just can't type right first thing this morning. Sorry.

5. Avatar Frank N. Miller says:

I am going to try balancing working really hard at my schoolwork with getting my artwork out in the world more. Hopefully the two will synchronistically converge… and I also want to be more self-supporting and supporting of others, generally. I have a funny feeling this will come about, we'll see by the end of next year…

6. Avatar lee riggs says:

One moment at a time.

7. Avatar Canda says:

Lee took the words right out of my mouth (in a cyberspace manner of speaking).

8. Avatar Kelly Brewer says:

Magic Eight-Ball. Every day it's "Answer Cloudy, Ask Again Later."