1. Avatar Troy Hawkins says:

I enjoy many of the well loved Christmas tales from White Christmas to the The Grinch. Here are 2 movies that I loved and are probably not on your regular holiday radar.

1. Christmas Unwrapped: The History of Christmas

2. Joyeux Noel

Not your regular Christmas tales but I enjoyed both of them.

I didn't really answer the question did I. Well, my favorite Christmas movie is the 1964 version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer featuring Burl Ives as the Snowman. It is not Christmas without it.

2. Avatar Raette says:

I have to agree with Troy.. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer has to be one of the best..
    Still can't live without "It's a Wonderful Life" though….

3. Avatar Stephanie says:

It has to be It's A Wonderful Life. I watch it every year while wrapping gifts and I cry every single time!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

4. Avatar Mari says:

I have to pick only one?

1. It's a Wonderful Life
    2. Elf
    3. Charlie Brown Christmas

5. Avatar Erin Friedman says:

Just like Stephanie, I cry at the end of It's a Wonderful Life every time. I've watched it enough times to have it memorized and still love it.

6. Avatar Anita says:

While I like the traditional Christmas movies…It's a Wonderful Life…I LOVE A Christmas Story. It is so funny. I could watch it every day and still laugh.

7. Avatar Mrs. Beans says:

It was "Miracle on 34th Street" for many years…however, it is the Fountain Family tradition to watch "A Christmas Story" marathon. The memories of watching all five of our babies grow up with that flick could fill a stadium.

8. Avatar Celeste White says:

Richard and I adore "Love, Actually" and "While You Were Sleeping!" Wonderful characters and heartfelt stories.

But yes, we also love It's a Wonderful Life. How could you not? Such a classic!

9. Avatar Laurie C says:

We ALWAYS watch A Christmas Story on Christmas morning after opening gifts. It's the best. We even have a board game of it!!

I love all the classics, but really liked "The Christmas Shoes" with Rob Lowe – good acting and wonderful story line.

10. Avatar Viki says:

A Christmas Story of course. But I also still love the animated classics like Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and the all time favorite……ALVIN! (The Chipmunks)

11. Avatar Claudia says:

My favorite Christmas movie. . . The Bishop's Wife with David Niven, Loretta Young and Cary Grant. A great message for all of us who get too busy and taken up with the commercial end of life and Christmas. Cary Grant is the angel, come to earth – he is great in this. . . and in everything else he ever played in. Merry Christmas to all. . . .

12. Avatar Ann Webber says:

Well I believe we get more that one answer here!

Old favorite: It's A Wonderful Life
    Mid favorite: Shadowlands (technically not a Christmas Movie, but a must see and
    part is set during Christmas)
    Recent favorite: Love Actually

All of these make me cry tons of tears!

13. Avatar Carrie Dokter says:

An oldie but goodie, Come To the Stable, with Loretta Young. It's hard to beat
    A Christmas Story, though.

14. Avatar Sean says:

"Chirstmas Vacation"… which reminds me, Troy, Tanya and I want to get you and Adam something… something… real nice!!

15. Avatar Chris Bennor says:

My favorite: Love, Actually (wish I could play it at Christmas Eve when I'm hosting 20 people at my house for a sleepover, but there are some scenes I can't share with the little ones…).

Goofy favorite: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Kids' non-traditional favorite: Gremlins.

TV favorite: Anything Christmas special with Muppets.

16. Avatar Jeanette says:

It's a Wonderful Life & Love Actually are my two favorites oh and Prancer!

Please don't make me choose between them 🙂

17. Avatar Linda Masterson says:

Our favorites are A Miracle on 34th Street, It's a Wonderful Life and can't help but love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Thanks for asking the question – it is great to see what everyone else likes to watch. We actually do a marathon of all the many great Christmas movies that are available,each with their own special message.

Merry Christmas!

18. Avatar Loves to Eat says:

Anything that is not animated, clay-mationed, or vocally dubbed. I believe "Christmas Story" would be my most liked Christmas Holiday movie and "Pink Flamingo" would be my most liked holiday entrainment.

19. Avatar Eva Yousfi says:

A Christmas Story. So many sight gags and jokes that make it wonderful. I also enjoy the humor.

20. Avatar pam says:

I never thought of WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING as a Christmas movie but it is one of my favorites. INTS A WONDERFUL LIFE, cuz it is a classic, so old fashioned. love that it is not color re-mastered…

a new one to me last year was THE HOLIDAY, cute modern romantic comedy

21. Avatar CerebralAlchemist says:

Groundhog Day… You didn't say which holiday 🙂

22. Avatar Philbert says:

The Lakers usually play on Christmas Day… who's watching movies?