Total Confirmed Cases: 32
Confirmed Cases Today: 1
Total Tests to Date: 2179
In Isolation: 1
In Quarantine: 7
Total Deaths: 4
Negative Public / Private Lab Tests: 2147
Total Hospitalized (Current & Released): 8
Current Hospitalized: 0
- We have one new positive case today. The patient is a man in his 50s who is isolated at home.
- Get tested for COVID-19! Testing options (all by appointment only):
- People with no symptoms: Visit https://lhi.care/covidtesting to make an appointment for this new walk-up testing option. Appointments are available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday at Shasta College.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms: Contact your healthcare provider for testing, or call Shasta County Public Health at (530) 225-5591 to be screened and scheduled for a mobile testing appointment.
- Please continue to avoid non-essential travel and mass gatherings, practice social distancing, wear masks when out in public and practice respiratory hygiene. Our local businesses are able to open safely (with adaptations) because we have these other protections in place.
- In addition to essential businesses that were open during Stage 1, these businesses can be open now:
- Retail with an option for curbside pick-up, including but not limited to: Bookstores, jewelry stores, toy stores, clothing stores, shoe stores, home and furnishing stores, sporting goods stores, antique stores, music stores, florists.
- Supply chains supporting the above businesses, in manufacturing and logistical sectors
Unified Command Agencies: Shasta County Health and Human Services Agency, CalFire, Shasta County Sheriff
City of Redding
City of Anderson
City of Shasta Lake
Mercy Medical Center Redding
Shasta Regional Medical Center
Redding Rancheria Tribal Health Center
Shasta Community Health Center
Mountain Valleys Health Centers
Mayers Memorial Hospital District