Total Confirmed Cases: 31
Confirmed Cases Today: 0
Total Tests to Date: 1,809
In Isolation: 2
In Quarantine: 8
Total Deaths: 4
Negative Public / Private Lab Tests: 1,778
Total Hospitalized (Current & Released): 8
Current Hospitalized: 1
• Shasta County has no new positive cases today.
• Get tested for COVID-19! Testing options (all by appointment only):
o People with no symptoms: Visit https://lhi.care/covidtesting to make an appointment for this new walk-up testing option. Appointments are available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday at Shasta College.
o Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms: Contact your healthcare provider for testing, or call Shasta County Public Health at (530) 225-5591 to be screened and scheduled for a mobile testing appointment.
• Business owners: As California enters Stage 2 of its re-opening, we encourage you to review the state’s guidance for your specific industry, then create a re-opening plan using the template at www.ShastaReady.org (click on Roadmap to Recovery). This helps ensure you’re making the shopping experience as safe as possible for your customers and staff. You can make your plan available to customers by posting it on your website and in your business. If you’d like our business engagement team to help provide technical assistance on your plan, email COVID19@co.shasta.ca.us. Preventing a resurgence of COVID-19 will help us continue moving forward in the re-opening process.
• Community members: You can find tips on being a safe and smart consumer as businesses re-open by reviewing the consumer checklist at www.ShastaReady.org (click on Roadmap to Recovery).
• Please remember that non-essential travel and mass gatherings are still prohibited. If you go out, please wear a mask to help protect our county from a resurgence, and maintain social distancing when possible.
Unified Command Agencies: Shasta County Health and Human Services Agency, CalFire, Shasta County Sheriff
City of Redding
City of Anderson
City of Shasta Lake
Mercy Medical Center Redding
Shasta Regional Medical Center
Redding Rancheria Tribal Health Center
Shasta Community Health Center
Mountain Valleys Health Centers
Mayers Memorial Hospital District