1. Barbara Rice Barbara Rice says:

The running of the squirrels or the herding cats (both on YouTube, don't remember what the commercials were advertising). Or the shown-one-time-only "1984" Apple commercial.

2. Avatar Paula says:

I second the "Hearding Cats" ad – just cracks me up, and it seems like any time I se it, I see something new going on in the background.

I have three classics, as well. These go waaaaaaaaaay back into time:

"I Love my Mounds" ad for Mounds candy bars – they gave away t-shirts in echange for wrappers, and I ended u with two of them!

"It's Not Too Sweet" – Canada Dry Ginger Ale ad for the 60's with various "not too sweet" types singing bits of the song "It's not too sweet, got a flavor that can't be beat. Canada Dry Ginger Ale, it's not too sweet." I can't remember off the top of my head who the featured actors were, but Mickey Spillane was in there!

Finaly, the precusror to the California Raisins were the actors in costume as raisins, standing in a giant bowl of bran cereal, up to their rear ends in what appeared to be milk. They sang (with incredibly funny arm and body-boogie motions, the following: "Moooooore Rasins, lots more raisins, more raisins than any other Raisin Bran. If you like raisins, fat, juicy raisins, you'll like Post Raisin Bran more (da dum da do da dum da do da dum da do, da dummmmmmm).

Most very recent would be the Lotto ad with the taxi driver:

Bwahahahaha!

Paula

3. Avatar Barbara Stone says:

OH, the cow commercials, hands down, especially the one with the "snooze alarm" I LOL just thinking about it.

the commercials are for cheese or milk or something…hmmm…

4. Avatar Chris Bennor says:

I'll add my vote to the herding cats commercial, which actually advertised EDS, the company that I worked for at the time (consumed by Hewlett Packard recently). It was a good company and that commerical definitely illustrated the type of work I do, even today, in the software development industry.

5. Avatar John P. Schafer says:

The Dachshund stampede.

6. Avatar pmarshall says:

Commercials that feature animals, dogs, cats especially. No specific one that I can think of.

7. Avatar mclisa says:

The EDS commercial is on my top 10 but my #1 slot has to go to:
    Wendy's Soviet Fashion Show!

8. Avatar Toni says:

I love the commercial where mom and dad are standing at the window sipping hot coffee while watching the kids shovel snow outside. Its totally the best!