1. Avatar Erin Friedman says:

Finishing up a CD project and turning 50.

2. Avatar Laurie C. says:

Getting my healthiest and prioritizing!!

3. Avatar Troy Hawkins says:

I have a few things I want and/or need to make priorities in 2010. My first priority is to paint. I am going to start a new series of paintings. I want to begin a new line of jewelry and get my DesTROYed line of clothing and accessories up and running.

4. Avatar Claudia says:

My goal is to listen more to God and other people – set my prorities in attainable portions. Re-establish good eating habits and be healthier by losing some weight and getting off of some of the medications I am on. I think that is enough – that should work until, gee, maybe January 4th, maybe 5th! Have a Happy New Year all!

5. Avatar Grammalyn says:

I need to listen more and talk less, so I'll do my best to work on that.

Also, I need to get back to art in some form. Creating makes me happy!

6. Avatar Anita says:

The possibilities…..of just everything.

7. Avatar Budd Hodges says:

I'm looking foward to the lawmakers in D.C. finally getting off their duffs and passing a far reaching health care bill for all the people and introducing a bill to legalize marijuana to bring in millions in new taxes.

A ballot measure in California could push this cash strapped Golden state into the black for the first time in years.

Have a happy new year in 10 !

8. Avatar Trina says:

I'm looking forward to getting my long hair (which I've had since high school) chopped off. Time for a grown up hairdo. Finally.

9. Avatar Eva Yousfi says:

Happiness, for me and for my family.

10. Avatar Raette says:

Getting out of debt! yeahaaaawww!

11. Avatar Susan Daugherty says:

I'm looking forward to getting back to basics – gardening, cooking, game night, landscaping…at my new home on the coast. For the eight months until I move, I am not looking forward to the daunting task of sorting, packing, having garage sales, cleaning…after almost 30 years of living in the same place.

12. Avatar Barbara Stone says:

Working, working, working, now that I finally have my energy back after a long recovery from surgery. And paying down the debt my husband and I incurred as a result of my not being able to work as much this past year.

I can totally understand how a major illness can financially ruin a family. We are fortunate in that we had really good credit and savings but I know many families who do not. My heart goes out to them!

13. Avatar Grammy says:

The end of reality shows!!! I think it is about time they die a painful death. Yes all of them!

I sure hope that more people learn the importance of paying for cash instead of whipping out the plastic.

Instead of thinking $16.99 a month, think $200 a year! All those monthly charges add up to a lot of money over a year's time.

Parents hopefully will get a clue that all those luxuries they are giving their kids instead of good ol' attention, are spoiling our children. Personal attention is never wasted. Kids will remember the times spent reading to them. Teaching them how to cook. Teaching them how to drive Using all those trips around town to really talk to the kids instead of having them text all their friends. Parents remember that you will be responsible for them having carpal tunnel when they are twenty.

Hopefully 2010 will have a lot more people cooking at home instead of being so quick to ordering out or buying something on the way home. It all adds up over the year.

Phil will get off his butt and put out more funnies for us to read (at the very least lay back on the sofa and churn some out.) Hopefully he will watch the news once in awhile so he has better material for the new year (instead of sports all the time.)

14. Avatar Chili Mac says: