Numbers from yesterday by Shasta County Health & Human Services.
COVID-19 INCIDENT UPDATE: February 10, 2021
Statistics from February 9, 2021
INCIDENT FACTS AND SUMMARY
Total Confirmed Cases: 10,687
Hospitalized in Shasta County: 20
In Isolation: 225 (estimate)
Active Cases: 245 (estimate)
Confirmed Cases Tuesday: 62
Currently in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU): 4
Available Regional ICU Capacity: 36.0%
Released from Isolation to Date: 10,283
Negative Tests Tuesday : 627
Number of Tests in the Past 14 Days (+ and -) : 7,129
Total Tests: 146,214
• We had 62 cases Tuesday, including 32 men, 29 women and one person of unknown age and gender:
– 2 children under age 13
– 8 teenagers
– 9 people in their 20s
– 9 people in their 30s
– 13 people in their 40s
– 7 people in their 50s
– 7 people in their 60s
– 4 people in their 70s
– 2 people in their 80s
• We are sorry to report two deaths today. They were a woman in her 70s and a man in his 80s.
• This report includes a weekly update to our total case numbers, as we have been conducting case
investigations to correct reported cases that were duplicates or out-of-county records.
• How can I get my vaccine? Click the blue oval, “Tell me when it’s my turn,” and complete the short survey. Public Health will contact you when they have an appointment available. It may be several weeks.
• If you received your first COVID-19 shot during the mass vaccination clinic on January 16 in Redding, you can get your second dose Saturday, Feb. 13, at the Shasta District Fairgrounds in Anderson. This will be a drive-through clinic. Please arrive by last name:
– A-G, 10-11:30 a.m.
– H-M, 11:30-1 p.m.
– N-S, 1-2:30 p.m.
– T-Z, 2:30-4 p.m.
Your CDC card that shows the date of your first vaccine is required. Other second dose options will be available soon.