1. Avatar Russell K. Hunt says:

Doni and Phil in the same room. The competing perfumes must be at toxic levels. Call the EPA. Superfund Site in the making. Humor ar ar.How come Doni looks like Pat Benator. Phil do you still have those old PB posters hanging in your room ? Double ar ar.

2. Avatar JimG says:

interesting color choices… maybe it's a coincidence but…check this out….

<a href="http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20100805/women-are-attracted-to-men-in-red” target=”_blank”>www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20100805/wom…

3. Doug Cushman Doug Cushman says:

Great show, you two, only down side that it was just an hour long; cold have stretched for at least 2.

Quick question: I wonder if there could be an internet/online link in real time to ask questions or comment, especially for poor starving artists in Europe that can't call every week.

See you all next week.

• Avatar Larry says:

My thoughts exactly…
      And….have KNCR have a mobile version of their site…& aneswcafe.com could use a mobile version…hate to say it, but if the RS has it…..well, won't say it, but you get my drift.

4. Avatar Alan Ernesto Phillip says:

GREAT SHOW Doni & Friends!!!!!!!

Hey Phil: I believe you fill a long-needed community service gap with your awesome editorial flair, timing and sensibility. I also admire A News Cafe and you for opening yourselves up for replies without censorship! That's brave and very honorable!!

(Pssssst: So, Phil, do you provide your cartooning/lampooning for hire?? There seems to be so many arrogant officials, polarized politicians, greedy-go-getters and big-baby-wannabe-leaders, that I think scores would rather pay for your targeted talents over that of a rubber-nosed assassin's cream pie any day! I know I would – wow, a cartoonist gun for hire!! 😉

Keep up the great work and delightful chemistry you two!
    YOU, ANewsCafe.com and KCNR TOTALLY ROCK!!

5. Avatar Budd Hodges says:

Doni and Phil…I could hear the good vibes of both of you when I called sunday, today, to talk to you on "Doni and Friends" on "Free Fire radio" KCNR. And Doni, I love your Motown bumper music. These have always been our favs, Smokey, Supremes, Marvin Gaye, the Temptations et al.

We'll be listening again next Sunday, same time, same station. Good show!

Keep up the good work.

Funny toon Phil. I love your work!

Budd

6. Avatar Canda says:

What a fun show. You and Doni were great together. I loved the playful banter, and your willingness to be human with us. You answered some questions I think we all had. Good job you guys! Can't wait until next weeks show.

7. Avatar Gary Tull says:

Way to go this morning Doni and Phil! You two have great Sunday morning talk style. Great music today as well.

Here's a question that may have interesting discussion value and funny illustration potential as well:

Is metal security fencing necessary for outdoor dining in front of restaurants in Redding?

8. Avatar Joanne Lobeski Snyde says:

I so enjoyed this show. Doni has such a wonderful voice for radio. For me, she has always been the voice of Redding. I got a better idea about what Phil Fountain is like after hearing his criteria for his cartoons. He's a smart AND compassionate guy.

9. Avatar JeffG says:

Are there plans to host recordings of the show? Having a podcast available for download would be nice for those who miss it when it airs…

10. Avatar Ann Webber says:

Thanks to both of you for the entertaining morning. Love the Mo Town. Keep reminding us on Facebook to listen!