1. Avatar Troy Hawkins says:

Wow, the bravery to answer this one!

If I could change one thing about my spouse it would be that he had had a better childhood. One filled with a close family and very supportive parents. I think that he would have benefited from that and we'd be closer in our upbringing and more understanding of each others core beliefs.

2. Avatar Ursula says:

If I could change one thing about my spouse it would have to be his loyalty that he has for friends that do not believe in him. When the shadow of betrayal comes rolling in, it is a horrible emotion for one to embrace.

3. Avatar Erin Friedman says:

What would I change about my partner? His white tennis shoes – they're too big, they don't "go" with anything and they just look goofy. Fortunately, in all other ways, he's perfect. 😉

4. Avatar Barbara Stone says:

One thing? His health problems. As we age, the health problems that he has live with his entire life, are getting worse.

5. Avatar Mary Lascelles says:

I wish he liked to cook because I don't! LoL

6. Avatar Sheri Jones says:

If I had to choose one thing I would say that for him to enjoy traveling more than he does. He is quite the homebody…but I do get lots of honeydo's done because of it.

7. Avatar Ann Webber says:

I would have my partner give up being a vegetarian. Although I am a big vegetable lover, it is difficult to plan every meal to accommodate his diet. I have learned lots of wonderful ways to nourish him without meat so it has been an education. Sometimes the meat dishes we make are just so good I hate to have him missing out!

8. Avatar Paula says:

Just the one? Gads, I can think of twenty or thirty right off the top of my head.

However, there are so many more things I would never, ever change, that really, the only one I would change is, as Barbara Stone wishes for her husband, would be a total cure for his back injury, one that would rid him of his constant pain.

Paula