Welcome to aNewsCafe.com. We are delighted to promote your business or organization on our premiere online website.
aNewsCafe.com was founded in 2007 by Doni Chamberlain of Redding, and son Joseph Domke of the Czech Republic.
aNewsCafe.com is locally owned and locally interested. aNewsCafe.com has compelling, interesting, entertaining, exhilarating and informative 24/7 content that attracts tens of thousands of engaged, tech-savvy people whose incomes and education levels are higher than the average North State citizen.
We continue to grow in both content and readership. In fact, in the summer of 2017 aNewsCafe.com had a record-breaking 94,000 unique monthly visitors!
Geographically, our readership is North State centric, drawing from Shasta, Butte, Tehama, Siskiyou and Trinity counties, but with a next-higher readership concentration that reaches from Medford to Sacramento; Susanville to the coast.
We have your perfect demographic. Do you have a website? aNewsCafe.com is the ideal place to put your ad before thousands of potential customers and clients.
We also accept flash or animated ads. Ads should be simple, and graphic-dominant. The most click-able ads are those that are specific. Specific is the ticket to success.
The exception is with professional firms, such as in the fields of law, specialized medicine, architecture and individual supporters. For this category, and a understated presence, we offer our “legacy” ads. These ads are stately, classy and are there purely for access to tens of thousands of aNewsCafe.com’s readers for awareness, exposure and/or recognition.
Each ad clicks through to your chosen url, whether it’s a website or a Facebook page. Because aNewsCafe.com is electronic, and our advertisers are tech-savvy, we can only promote businesses that have an electronic landing page of some kind.
If your company doesn’t have a graphics department, and your website has clear images, web master Joe Domke can create an ad from images on your site, like this:
Our prices are competitive, and will give your ads ’round-the-clock exposure with a variety of options.
aNewsCafe.com Ad Options
- Masthead ads: 235 x 55 pixels. This is a specialized, reservation-only ad that shares the masthead with aNewsCafe.com’s logo. The masthead ad appears on every one of aNewsCafe.com’s pages. $550 a week.
- Hybrid sidebar guaranteed homepage/rotating ads: 245 x 225 pixels. Just released in 2018, this ad is available for and limited to just five advertisers (or one or more advertisers who can reserve all five zones). It’s a unique hybrid ad that combines 24/7 homepage placement, in addition to rotation through the rest of the site. $375 a week.
- Banner ad: 600 x 70 pixels. This is our largest rotating ad, a roomy rectangle that appears on the homepage between sections and stories, all the way down to the comments section, one of the most widely-read segments of aNewsCafe.com. $200 a week.
- Sidebar ads: 245 x 225 pixels.This is our popular rotating square sidebar ad, the perfect shape for large logos. $150 a week.
- Drinking and Dining ads: 245 x 140 pixels. These rotating ads and in-kind payment options are designed especially for this industry. $25 a week, plus $25 a week in in-kind gift certificates. (Or $50 a week without in-kind product.)
The first payment is due one week prior to the ad being placed on the website. Subsequent payments are due each month at least one week prior to rerunning the ad for each respective month. We prefer six and 12-month prepaid invoices, or EFT for recurring months, either via your bank or PayPal.
Certified 501-C3 organizations will receive a 10% discount on the ad price.
Part of being in aNewsCafe.com’s family of advertisers guarantees that we will publish up to four of your press releases a month at no charge. (We have so many requests to publish press releases that we now charge for non-public safety and non-advertiser press releases.)
Ads are published after payment is received. You can give us a schedule of your desired dates for the ad to go up and come down.
Once an ad arrangement is made, it’s up to the advertiser to provide aNewsCafe.com with ads and urls before their posting dates, or to provide us with the graphics to create your ads.
Please make checks payable to: A News Cafe. Mail checks to: A News Cafe c/o Doni Chamberlain, P.O Box 990644, Redding, CA 96099
Questions about advertising in general? email aNewsCafe.com owner/publisher Doni Chamberlain firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about ad-creation, or to reserve a mast-head ad? email webmaster/site creator Joe Domke at email@example.com.
Thank you for being part of aNewsCafe.com.