Doni’s Saturday Moving Sale … Come Buy!

sale day boxes

I’m sorting, culling and packing for my move out of the Garden Tract into an adorable little house in west Redding (which I will tell about later). It’s smaller than my current house, so I’m getting rid of some stuff at an estate sale open house, Saturday, June 24 from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. at 720 Lincoln Street, Redding, 96001.

Because I’m slammin’ and jammin’ to meet escrow and packing deadlines, I apologize in advance that I won’t have time to take calls for more details. I know. That sounds rude.

Here are some of the larger items for sale, and their prices.

Pair of gray wood and aqua chairs. 30

Pair of gray wood and aqua chairs. 50 pair

Former conference table cut down for a dining table, covered in maps. 50

Former conference table cut down for a dining table, covered in maps. 50

Rustic double wood chaise. 15

Rustic double wood chaise. 30

Tan wood vintage chair. 20

Tan wood vintage chair. 20

Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer 100. This is not a pretty fridge. It was my overflow garage refrigerator. It works like a champ.

Pair of Danish side tables - 40 for the set

Pair of Danish side tables – 60 for the set

Fpur vintage chairs (from some lodge) canvas and wood - 80 for the set

Four vintage chairs (from some lodge) canvas and wood – 80 for the set

pair of metal and mesh chaise lounges with pads - 40 for the pair

Pair of metal and mesh chaise lounges with pads – 40 for the pair

assorted art

walnut aqua painted settee

walnut aqua painted settee – 125

Also included are various small items, and lots of office organization containers and office supplies.

I hope to see you.

Doni Chamberlain

1. Jerry says:

Evening Doni,

Would love to purchase the metal and wood stools.  365 3581.They will be used in the Castle Mountain Gardens & Nursery sales kiosk.  If you haven’t sold them please call.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jerry not Chris

2. Jinn Jacobson says:

I love your eclectic style and color scheme!!!!

3. Demetra Kristensen says:

Consider your coffee table sold! I will pay full price. We can pick it up tomorrow. Exactly what I’ve been looking for. We bought a townhouse in Tanglewood.

DEMETRA KRISTENSEN 227 0762.

4. Gail Buick says:

I would love to get the 4 canvas/wood chairs. We have a cabin up off the grid out of McCloud and they would fit perfect.

5. Gail Buick says:

I can pick them up tomorrow just let me know how to get there. Thank you!

6. Tammy says:

Doni, I would love to buy the metal loungers and the double wood lounger.

7. Kimberly R. says:

I’d love those Danish side tables!!

8. Elisabeth Lykkeberg says:

Your pool looks amazing!  Too bad you can’t pack it up and move to your new location!  Mine is a Toad Pool, still waiting for my Prince! Lol

9. Carol says:

I too would like your metal lounges if they don’t go to the first offer.

Carol Cowee

243-3799

Met you at Align and showed you my fav pastry recipe…from you!

Call me and I can come right over…if in good shape, not purty  but not broken, I’ll pay you $75

10. Carol says:

sale sounds great

11. Tricia says:

I want the metal lounges. What’s your address? 530 200 3734

12. Jorgi says:

I’m looking forward to the story of the “new” house in west Redding. Can’t believe how fast you moved on getting out of the Garden Tract. It seems like you just finished  remodeling the house you’re leaving. Wishing you a wonderful experience in your new house.

• Jorgi, believe it or not it’s been seven years. I’m excited for the next chapter. I’m ready to let go of a lot of stuff and move on to new house adventures. I LOVE my Garden Tract house, and will miss it and some of my wonderful neighbors. I hope the new owners will be as happy here as I’ve been.

13. CoachBob says:

Taking your stove?

• Good question. No. The stove stays behind. This time, I think I’ll return to double wall ovens and a cook-top. Of course, I’ll write about this house project, too, I mean, once I actually own it.

• Beverly Stafford says:

I love having an electric wall oven and gas (propane) cook top.  Stooping or squatting to insert or remove something from a range oven is a pain.  We recently bought a new wall oven to replace the rather inferior one that the builder supplied.   We chose convection and are very happy with it.  I regret – perhaps – not looking a bit farther because I have seen some advertised that have two doors that open in the middle like a refrigerator with French doors.  Seems like a good idea, but we were in a hurry and purchased this one – which is great, but I would have liked to see the other kind.

Hope you sale goes really well.  So looking forward to the column about your new digs.

14. Jerry says:

Thank you Doni.  Bought the bar stools and grape stake antique leg table.  Wonderful visiting with you.  Best wishes on your new home.  I owe you 1 Persian Shield.